Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Portraits in my Mind


One of my purest aspirations is to take beautiful portraits of people from all walks of life. I do not mean shooting people in close spaces with strobes and reflectors all around such as in glamour and fashion photography as I find these too staged. It's just not my cup of tea. I prefer the more natural way using natural light. Many call these street photography, others call it photojournalism.

This is where I want to pursue a certain degree to shooting the life of these ordinary people, something in me feels comfortable to shoot and show the best and the worst of these people situation. In taking photographs in this specific field, I feel grounded to my existence and to the existence of my fellowmen.

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.