Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Full Marathon Route - Singapore Marathon 2010

Barely a month remaining before Marathon Day in Singapore. Things so far are looking good. Just ran a 20 miler a couple of weeks ago and another 17 miler last Sunday. Its been a roller coaster six months and I'm beginning to feel the nerves already. A couple more 20 milers and I'm good to go. The video shows how good the organizers are when in comes to organizing international events, even showing in a tourist friendly video where the run will take you and in my case the full marathon, my 2nd full mary, 42.195 kms of running!

What can I say but to shout out loud, BRING IT ON!

4 comments:

katol said...

nice. but mas nice ang route sa 21k. hehe.... kung pwede palang mo detour ka para kita sa sights sa 21k. hehe.

Jacob said...

Very nice! Maybe next year join ko ani.
Good luck on the remainder of your training Gifford, play safe, it's better to be under-trained than not arriving at the starting line.

Epoy said...

Salamat,katol ug Jacob.yeah our route sucks.hehe I'm planning to play safe jud cob with little over two weeks of heavy mileage nailing. Slow runs na, no racing...

Epoy said...

Salamat,katol ug Jacob.yeah our route sucks.hehe I'm planning to play safe jud cob with little over two weeks of heavy mileage nailing. Slow runs na, no racing...

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.