Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fujifilm X100

Lately I have been thinking of getting a rangefinder camera that's not too heavy to use which can be good for our travels abroad without compromising the quality as well as something that won't burn a hole as big as the camera in your pocket. The Leica did cross my mind but it was damn too expensive! SO there and then I had to cross it out on my list.



There were few other contenders out there. There's the G series from Canon as well as the professional point and shoot Lumix cameras were shoo-ins until this one came along. Just released earlier this year, this one has to be it. It has the results I need while keeping with the classic design. This would be my new toy hopefully, meaning if I could even find it in the shelves!

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.