Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Beginnings



My journey towards the world of photography has been one hell of a beautiful experience for me. When I got hooked three months ago through a friend who lend me his old dslr, I've never though I could have the the eye for it, much more to have the creative juice to do post processing. I am greatly surprised by it and until now could not have imagine being part of the community of photographers.

Nevertheless, photography has been a wonderful journey about life both bad and good. I see the most beautiful things that ordinary people see as mundane and boring. I see also the sad plight of the poverty that has stricken so many of my countrymen. In the end, whenever you see both spectrum of life, you become more open minded and less critical. This is probably one contribution of the art on me that I regard with the highest respect and admiration.

As far as my journey is, it has only began... where the world is my playground.

Keep on shooting!

Epoy

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.