Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Love



Of the many photos that I have made or perhaps uploaded in Flickr nothing beats the excitement of taking shots with my wife and my two year old Sofia. Perhaps a fitting description for the girl who besides being my wife, takes the shot of everything from money matters to household decision making except though for my photographic indulgence.

They are the most celebrated of my photos garnering a third of all and a runaway winner for the most treasured. This isn't a consequence of being part of my family nor because I don't have willing models to pose for me (which is actually true) but because they in the first place gives me the reason for living as much as God gives solace to our existence. They care and they support, their words of encouragement gives me the momentum to enjoy what I do and be the best that I can be as giving father and a wonderful husband and a budding photographer.

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.