Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Photjournalistic Inclinations



Its pretty much easy to say that of all the photography pursuits one hobbyist can do, its photojournalism, culture and travel photography that gives me more sense to what I do, something that I would like to see myself learning that path in the near future. I can see myself as a travel photographer more than a wedding photographer. Although I can do staged concepts if I want to, nothing beats the excitement of capturing those moments in the most compelling natural way. The need to travel is in my blood and I do wish someday somewhere I can go travel to the most exotic places in the planet with my family and be the photographer that I want to be...



Sinulog 2008

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.