Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paying Homage



I have been a Sto. Nino devotee ever since I met my wife. In the past years we've attended the weekly friday mass without fail and always have something to offer up into the week leading to its fiesta and the Sinulog celebration. Although today we don't use to go there as often as before when my daughter was born, our unwavering faith and love for the Holy child Jesus has always been there, seeking, loving and to hopefully give back in hundred folds to the life and the blessings that God gave us.







I certainly haven't lost touch with God. In hiatus perhaps of the rituals but not the faith, the faith that binds us with the creator. Like the song "Batobalani sa Gugma" or Magnet of Love, our devotion draws us closer to God, a reminder that life is only worth if their is God at the center and that love that we continue to nourish shall be someday to given back to other people who needs it.

I've got a chance to visit the place again yesterday. Some of the images that I took while there.





No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.