Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HDR Anyone?






I recently tried treating the photos i take with HDR (High Dynamic Range) for its beautiful results as it can capture a wide spectrum of colors and shadows. The purist never like photos like this. I am too not a big fan of too saturated colors so i try to turn it down a bit to my taste. For the first experiment, I tried shooting sunrises in a nearby town. A couple of hours later, some coffee and three editing softwares. I came up with these . Not bad. Not bad at all. HDR anyone?

1 comment:

Photoblogger said...

Great HDRs! You said you toned down the saturation a bit? Great choice of move, me too, I find over done HDRs more unpleasant than Catchy.

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.