Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Team YYKredit-Training Photos

Some of the photos I took during the teams 25.5k training run from Mandaue to Cordova and back. I'm still on the injured list so the reason I was able to take some photos for our documentation.


The rain poured so heavily that the team had to briefly stopped at KM6, Basak LLC. Larry aka "the Robocop" and JunJun pacing each other.


Gerry Chua (red) with a friend whom he invited.


Front pacers: Harold my brother (yellow) who seems to get stronger every run after his injury after the Milo Marathon, Rajahni (green) a newcomer but a surprisingly a gifted runner and Ryan (back).


Passing the Mactan Bridge at Km 22.

In all we've finished the entire course in about 3 hours and 5 minutes. The sun didn't shine at all and the course was entirely flat except for the bridge climb (twice). Kudos to all for a successful training run!

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.