Thursday, May 27, 2010

Asics Nimbus 11



I got to try walking and short running on the Asics Nimbus 11 yesterday. I got this last december as a reserve but only got the time to try it lately. Oh my it was good! The toe fit is snuggle up, not too tight nor too wide. Its perfect fit for my feet which gets blisters whenever I run with the New Balance 1063. The cushioning is also very good and actually is a a notch better than the other shoes I have. I haven't tried it running for long distance but I'll keep you updated when I can.

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.