Sunday, June 20, 2010

Noah Gray


I am as excited as my wife is (minus the birthing pain!) for our new baby. She's almost about to give birth, the last 2 minutes of a basketball game or the last mile to a marathon so to speak. In a week or two, There would be four of us now in the family and felt truly blessed when the doctor told us that were expecting a boy! Now thats more than enough for me to say that with already a pair, it might just be already it for us. (My wife thinks otherwise!).

The coming months would be a test for me how I could cope up with the schedule of being a new dad to baby Noah (think of all the sleepless nights again) and keeping up with a marathon schedule in another hand. I guess that's were I'm good at..Time Management. I'm sure it doesn't pose any problem for me.

If there was one thing I am truly grateful about, it is my family. They are my source of strength and my No. 1 fans. I just added another one and they, their no. 1 fan too. Looking up today, the sky is gray and its raining, a sign that life's blessing is ahead of us, one way or another.

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.