Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pia's Summer Art Experience


Enrolled my kid with summer art school in SM Storyland hosted by UP art teachers. Pia was actually having fun and was always excited to go the art class twice a week. Briefly as it might have been (5 weeks) it was all worth the time. They graduated with all the flying colors that can be made!


My Pia waiting for her teacher to give her the days art lesson.


Her friend Er-Er waiting for her to finish the two hour session.


All the beautiful mess!


Sofia with her graduation art exhibit @ SM Cebu


Future model with matching glasses and hat!


Mommy and Pia at the exhibit. So proud of her!

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.