Sunday, August 2, 2009

Damgo


We dream all the time. Whether we force to imagine things (daydream) or dream unconsciously when we sleep, they reminds us that there's something out there we love to have or perhaps the opposite, we dread to experience. I don't usually dream much these days and if I do, its almost certain I wouldn't remember it when I wake up. Jenni my wife though loves to dream (daydream). She always remembers her dreams and complains once in a while when she doesn't dream anymore. Most often, I guess, she loves the feeling out of it, happy thoughts most of the time, thought evoking realities that sometimes awakens her senses to the realities in life and keeps her grounded to what should be done. For me, I used it to be able to sleep during days when the insomnia kicks in. Pictures of a beautiful house on the mountains, traveling to a distant land usually tops the subject. We won't give up dreaming for anything crappy. Those positive feelings keeps our mind set to that dream, most usually a goal we want and actually helps us attain them. Trust me on that.

Note: Dreaming or "Damgo" is what we call it here in our dialect.This photo I took with my wife and daughter still sleeping early dawn.

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.