Wednesday, July 15, 2009

20/60 Globe trotting on a pair of runnng shoes.




I've just told my ever supportive wife that I plan to run 20 marathons before I reach the age of 60. Directly asking me where I would get those numbers, (the first part, "believing in me" she already know) I muttered that 90% of it are international races, meaning traveling outside the country, she smile as if telling me that it a good idea. Traveling always is. at least for us. and here's the hard part. With my age I would be running a marathon almost every year.

So lights and curtains out, here it is in no particular order:

1. Cebu Marathon Cebu, Philippines
2. Singapore Marathon Singapore, Singapore
3. Manila Marathon Manila, Philippines
4. Hong Kong Marathon Hong Kong, China
5. Macau Marathon Macau, China
6. Sydney Marathon Sydney, Australia
7. Taroko Marathon, Taiwan Taroko National Park, Taiwan
8. New York Marathon New York, USA
9. Auckland Marathon Auckland, New Zealand
10. Chicago Marathon Chicago, USA
11. Lake Kawaguchi Marathon, Japan, Lake Kawaguchi, Japan
12. Athens Marathon Marathon, Greece
13. Honolulu Marathon (Hawaii) Honolulu, USA
14. Big Sur Marathon California California, USA
15. Venice Marathon, Italy Venice, Italy
16. London Marathon London, Great Britain
17. Amsterdam Marathon Amsterdam, Netherlands
18. Paris Marathon Paris, France
19. Stockholm Marathon Stockholm, Sweden
20. Old Mutual Two Ocean Ultra Marathon Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.