Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You Run, I Read




Finally after months of anticipation the Garmin Forerunner 305 just arrived. A GPS enabled trainer (not a watch), its heaven sent for runner like me who hit the roads more often than usual. Its all load up with everything I need from measuring distances, pace, and heart rate. It can even measure elevation and of course your location. The best thing about this piece of equipment that I will find to be useful is the ability to alert you when you've reached certain data you've predetermined e.g. distance, pace or heart rate and its ability to store those information and downloaded in your computer for analysis.

It has an unusual odd shape, a little bulky but not heavy that one can easily distinguish from the usual wrist watches we wear. Its rechargeable (another plus) and waterproof. Its probably shockproof from all the swinging. I'll try to test this tomorrow in the oval and see it this really work wonders as many have said in the forums I've visited.

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.