Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pia @ 4


This took a while to post. Last year I would have been publishing this within the month but it seems I totally missed it. The time must have already beginning to take its toll on me, maybe the running. I don't know.I guess. But she's cool about it. My daughter just turned four last May. We've decided to celebrate it a a new children play area in the nearby Parkmall with her friends in the village. Its good to see your child enjoy once in a while with somebody rather than alone which she usually does when we go out. I suspect they enjoyed it a lot just looking at their faces. Later we dined out together with my family at a ice cream house, with a cake to complete the occasion. On their way back to the village we had fun singing some nursery songs while the other children fell asleep maybe from exhaustion of the activities they were doing in the playmaze.

No comments:

Shoot and Run


Rumblings of a Cebuano on a pair of running shoes and a Nikon on one hand.

About Me

My photo
Photography is my hobby, a long distance runner and an avid blogger, I consider traveling a dream and my family as my number one inspiration.